1. Blanket Scarf- God's gift to the scarf world. I mean a blanket disguised as a scarf?!? What more could you want?
2. Cozy boots- not suede because seriously, I've never met a suede boot that survived the slushy ohio weather have you? Talk about wet cold feet. Leather, faux leather, rubber, really embrace a more athleisure flair this winter if possible!
3. Fleece Leggings- I KNOW! These actually exist and they are AMAZING. Just stop what your doing immediately and go find them.
4. Vests- LAYERS LAYERS LAYERS- I personally hate layers, but I do live in Cleveland, Ohio so I've had to do a ton of personal market research as to what kind of layering I do like! It's mostly vest related or tall boots layered over leggings. Don't be afraid to go to stores and try on EVERYTHING to find out what works for you. Just ignore those fitting room attendant death gazes.
5. Cozy Sweaters- I will also be the first person to tell you how much I hate sweaters. haha I know what you are thinking why are you writing this? Because actually I'm the perfect person to be writing this. If I can find comfortable ways to stay warm and stylish when I hate the majority of winter clothing you can too! If you find sweaters to be itchy and annoying, don't give up! Look for cotton sweaters or fabric blends on the tag! OR invest in some cuddle duds. They are just as great as they sound.
DISCLAIMER: When temps/windchill are Below 0. Let me be the first person to give you permission to just survive out there in the vicious wilderness, I mean trip to Target for survival essentials. No one will be looking at what you are wearing besides your 5 hats and 20 scarves you layered on :) WE ALL UNDERSTAND. Mutual fashion understanding and unwritten rules
Stay Warm Friends!